Community Office Services
At our community office, my team and I are happy to assist you with issues pertaining to provincial services and programs. If required, we can also help connect you with local community resources and refer you to other levels of government.
The services our Community Office Team can assist with include (but not limited to):
- Consumer Protection inquiries
- Commissioner for taking affidavits
- Family Responsibility Office inquiries
- Health care issues
- Northern Travel Grant
- Trillium Drug Program
- Hydro ONE inquiries
- MTO inquiries
- ODSP and Ontario Works (OW) inquiries
- OSAP inquiries
- Service Ontario and the Office of the Registrar inquiries
- Birth certificates
- License applications
- Change of Name
- WSIB inquiries
I am also happy to provide greetings to events, certificates of achievement or recognition for individuals and organizations, and celebratory messages for milestone birthdays and anniversaries.
If you would like to invite me to attend an event as your MPP, please do not hesitate to email your invitation to [email protected].
Queen's Park Office Services
Please share your ideas, concerns and questions about provincial policy issues with my Queen's Park office.
The Queen's Park team can also assist with:
- The creation of petitions to be presented to the legislature
- Provincial funding requests and letters of support
- Letters to ministers
- Visits to the legislature and seating in the member's gallery of the House
- Question about policies
Please Share Your Stories!
I am always happy to share great local stories in the legislature. Please do not hesitate to send an email about your experiences and story to [email protected].